Pastoral Assistant Vacancy
The Governors of this very successful Catholic high school wish to appoint an additional Pastoral Assistant to further enhance our already excellent Pastoral Team.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who will be excited to take a leading role as we restructure our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate of the highest calibre to make a positive difference to the lives of our brilliant pupils. This role will offer the successful candidate exciting challenges that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, and will support you to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of working in a school setting
- Enjoy high levels of motivation and a commitment to high standards
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- Be willing to support and uphold the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our pupils on a daily basis
The job will be paid at Grade 6 and is term time only plus five days i.e. 195 working days. We would ideally like to offer a 37 hours per week contract, but would be willing to reduce this to as low as 30 hours (over five days) if it was preferable to the chosen candidate.
Cardinal Allen is a forward looking, oversubscribed, “outstanding Catholic school”. Ofsted judged both leadership and behaviour as outstanding and we are determined to continue to provide the very best for the pupils in our care. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school. Candidates are more than welcome to call the Headteacher for an informal discussion or to visit the school prior to application.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 20th June 2019.