The Governors of this very successful Catholic High School wish to appoint a ‘Finance Assistant’ as part of our Administration team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who will be excited to take a supporting role within the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate of the highest calibre to make a positive difference to the lives of our brilliant pupils. This role will offer the successful candidate exciting challenges that will be both rewarding and fulfilling.
- to manage all aspects of the school dining system;
- to process all orders and invoices;
- to manage the day to day running of the school’s non-public account;
- to provide financial administration for the Schools Games Organiser;
- to produce and update spreadsheets for a wide range of data for a number of the Senior Leadership Team;
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills
- Enjoy high levels of motivation and a commitment to high standards
- Be able to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Be willing to support and uphold the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our pupils on a daily basis
The job will be paid at Grade 5 and is term time only. i.e. 190 working days, 5 days per week. The hours are negotiable, between 25 and 37 hours per week (please state what you would prefer in your application). Therefore depending on hours and experience, the actual salary will be in the range of £11,345 to £19,022.
Cardinal Allen is a forward looking, oversubscribed, “outstanding Catholic school”. Ofsted judged both leadership and behaviour as outstanding and we are determined to continue to provide the very best for the pupils in our care.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available via the school website or by contacting the school. Candidates are more than welcome to call Jane Abra, the Business Manager, for an informal discussion or to visit the school prior to application.
Applications, addressed to the Business Manager, should be sent to email@example.com by 9.00am on Tuesday 20th July 2021 with interviews w/c 26th July 2021.